Being The Lord's Servant

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.

Colossians 3:23-24 (New Living Translation)

Monday, February 5, 2007

Today.. Can b called unlucky / lucky.. U tell me

Hmm... today i'm quite happy don't now why?? mayb i crazy kua... first thing, go for computer class.. guess wad?? my com gt problem... d mouse "hang" and d minitor shuts down... it happens for three times till my fren came.. he came late.. then i told d teacher.. lol.. he called me 2 change com.. so.. second com, using.. finish everything.. wait there do nothin(listen to songs in soft mode).. suddenly, d com shut down automatically... thank God dat my document can b recovered.. then finish com class.. go skull as usual study... thank God again dat nth happen.. here come d english teacher.. Miss Jennifer Lee.. talks very strange.. make d whole class laugh.. me too.. recess comes... finish recess gt sejarah.. got lectured by d teacher bout d importance of history... dis teacher, dunno why?? when she say things, she must say till some1 gets hurt or else she not satisfied.. done wif history, gt maths.. nth happened.. after that, we gt PE/PJ.. do nth.. so stupid.. standing there lookin at ppl playin... i thought we r gonna run.. but hu noes... so stupid... finish sch.. go home.. wad late, go scolded by my dad.. came back.. done everything.. now, gt a call... guess wad?? my aunt just kena ragut... near hui sing.. my uncle hav 2 stay at home to cancel all her credit cards.. haiya... wad a day... dats all.. sorry so long.. hope u read it an tell me.. was it a lucky / unlucky day if u gonna go through all this.. waitin 4 reply..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...so sad lei .. =( .. aunt kana ragut .. T.T .. but u makan so much at CNY .. hahahah .. good luck with ur band thinggy .. God Bless Ya