Being The Lord's Servant

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.

Colossians 3:23-24 (New Living Translation)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Random Thoughts

"The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
       because the Lord has anointed me
       to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted,
       to proclaim freedom for the captives
       and release from darkness for the prisoners, ..."       Isaiah 61:1

He heals the broken-hearted
         and binds up their wounds.       Psalm 147:3

Three days before I turn 19 and 12 days before the BIG day...

... my head went wild and things just happened. We started to chat through WhatsApp Messenger and even on Twitter. What is our Heavenly Father trying to tell?

Is it true? "A picture paints a thousand words."

I would rather say, "Actions speak louder than words."

Nevertheless, I would still share these five images:





270px-Italian_ice_cream.jpg (270×249)

Brother, thanks for accepting me for who I am. The health benefits of mushroom include relief from high cholesterol levels, breast cancer, prostate cancer and diabetes. It also helps in weight loss, increasing immunity.

Sister, see you on November 19th and I hope we can enjoy ourselves after 3:45pm on December 13th.

Till then.

Yours sincerely,
Wee, J. Y. Y.

No comments: