Being The Lord's Servant

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.

Colossians 3:23-24 (New Living Translation)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Different Saturday Night

The audition for the MPYO yesterday was indeed horrible. Maybe I was over confident and I did badly during the audition. Don’t bother about it, it’s over now. xD 

I just came back from my cousin’s wedding dinner at It Hng (Teochew) Restaurant next to the MBKS Swimming Pool. The dinner was a great success. I did not want to go due to some personal reasons but I was forced to attend the dinner so in the end I went. When I reached there it was just another dinner to me. I saw my car being the bridal car. It was nice. =.=

The dinner started off well till suddenly my dad fell very sick so he drove back alone to my grandma’s house near Park Lane leaving my mum and I at the dinner. At that moment, my mum did not have the mood to eat anymore. (I was told that my dad vomited when he reached my grandma’s house after the dinner.) The dinner was rather lame. I felt so bored and I decided to go out and take some pictures before the dinner ends. =( 

After the dinner, my cousin sent my mum and I to my grandma’s house to meet my dad. After that, we went to Green Road for ‘dinner’ as the dinner before was not filling at all. After ‘dinner’, we went to our aunt’s house just outside Green Road Secondary School as we wait for the Vios. In the end, we reached home safely till now. =)

 p.s. No matter what, I am still grateful that I was able to attend the dinner. Thank you Lord for everything, Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the post box has a nomber 28 on it... =.=" wat's wif the pic of the post box anywayz? xDDD

~WAiE~ said...

oooooooooo....... 0.o wats up with d post box...? erhem erhem.. lalala... gab, u have a sharp eyes.. haha!

Anonymous said...

hehe. wat to do. things like that catches my attention. lolx. especially number 16.