Being The Lord's Servant

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.

Colossians 3:23-24 (New Living Translation)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Reply

I would like to express my gratitude to everybody for spending some of their time at my blog and leaving a comment behind. I really appreciate your effort and I hope that you will carry on supporting me blogging. Thank you.

 

To the readers that did not leave any comment behind, it is okay. I believe after this you will leave a comment behind. *bluek*

 

To Anonymous (Peggy): Thanks a lot for your support. I really hope to meet you face to face and to spot you as my audience this Saturday at the Avant Garde Charity Concert. Thank you.

 

To Gabrielle Tan: I would to say thank for dropping by at my blog and generously leaving a comment behind. Just to be honest, those words are from Roland’s blog as I want everything to do with blogging but the meanings are from the dictionary and I typed the whole thing myself. That proves that the whole post was not a ‘copy & paste’ thingy but it is actually my effort to improve my English through blogging. =.= You are going for the Avant Garde Charity Concert? Hope to see you there. xD You are not going for the MPYO Concert as you will be in Kuala Lumpur right? Do get something for me.(If I’m your friend) It will not be boring if the audience is a musical person. Lolz

 

To Roland: I will not contradict the truth where all the words in that post are fundamentally from your blog. You should be ‘proud’ to have your junior to be one the readers of your blog. *bluek* This shows that you are a ‘good senior’ that earns your junior’s respect.

 

To Blogger[F]iWa2121 WAiE: Gabrielle, you really have sharp eyes. There is nothing special to that picture. I just saw the post box and there was a ‘28’ there so I just took a picture of it. It looks cute too as it is pint-sized. ‘Maybe’ it has something to do with Roland but I just took the picture as I liked the picture of the post box. There is nothing more than that. Please be more positive. IM STRAIGHT. Do you want me to look for the post box with ‘27’ and post it on my blog?

 

BloggerTo Siti Fatimah Nabihah: Allo, may I know who is this? Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. I am skeptical on how did you manage to reach my blog. Yes, Winston Law was the ex-member of SJSMSB playing the flute and piccolo and he was our ex-band president. Thanks a lot for the compliment. Your blog is also elegant. xD

 

p.s. I may not be next to when you are talking but my ears are sharp enough to hear what you are talking about.

2 comments:

空。心 said...

I also hope that we will meet face to face on the Avant Garde Charity Concert:)
Hope that we could have the time to chat along face to face too^^
Good luck in the performance^^
Give your Best shot^^Gambateh!!!
Remember...if you are facing stage fright problems(IF Only),
God will always be by your side watching over you.
Goodluck^^

Anonymous said...

hehe. i'm not goin to the avant garde concert... =(

#1: my sis say the ticket sold out. *donno la*

#2: no one wanna follow me.

#3: my sis don't want me to be around her.

#4: all the reasons above are so sad... xD

and yea... MPYO will be nice. hehe. i bet a lot of ppl are goin. xSSS