Being The Lord's Servant

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.

Colossians 3:23-24 (New Living Translation)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

*work station*

before

This is a table, a table where I typical flautist like me 'study'.

after

Can you spot the difference? Those three 'items' are my bithday presents when I reached 15 years old. *bluek*

4 comments:

~WAiE~ said...

birthday la...... haiz... spelling mistake...

Anonymous said...

I would like to apologise to everybody. Sorry. It should be *birthday* not *bithday*.

*CHRISTIANS AIN'T PERFECT BUT JESUS IS*

Anonymous said...

nobody's perfect smiley fuwa's...wasn't it supposed to be smiley Fiwaa?...or am i getting the wrong idea...:P

~WAiE~ said...

i change my name liao la