Being The Lord's Servant

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.

Colossians 3:23-24 (New Living Translation)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tomorrow






On the 7th of September 2008, I enrolled for the Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra (MPYO) Audition. Well, I have been shortlisted and the audition is tomorrow. xD (approximately 15 hours from now)



I am not expecting to be in the orchestra as I do not meet the eligibility. The purpose why I enrolled is just to gain the experience. Whether I am in or not is not the point here, the important thing is that I want, will and must do my best by giving my best shot. =.=



p.s. To all my friends out there and to all the readers of my blog, please pray for all the candidates for the audition including me that we will do our best. Thank you. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe. wow. i can't attend that thing though... it's on the 12th december right? yea. will be at kl.

well... good luck and all the best.. =) you can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

so how was the audition?
how did u feel?
don't think tht u don't have the eligibility or not...
as long as u do ur best^^
gambateh^^