Being The Lord's Servant

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.

Colossians 3:23-24 (New Living Translation)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Day


Can you see that Official Receipt of mine? xD what information can you get from there?

 

I'm not rich if you think I am. I am just a typical flautist from Kuching. I did not even know that I am already 15 years old and 15 days today.

 

I'm sitting for the The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) Practical Examination next year in April. 

This will mark the first time I sit for music examination with this examination board. 

In addition, my second time sitting for a flute examination. 

Lastly, my first time sitting for a piano examination.

 

Argh, I need to finish my theory for Grade 5 by August next year to ensure that I can continue further in music education. As for now, I not even holding any certificate for theory but I am doing the Grade 3 theory book and soon starting with the Grade 4.

 

As for today, it was a Sunday but it was indeed an unusual one as I felt so weak early this morning because of some personal reasons and everything was transformed after I attend the church service. I really felt that God’s presence was there and was trying to tell me that, when I fell like I am in a dust bin waiting to be thrown, He will be there waiting for me to call upon Him and pick me up and be with Him. I really thank God for that.

 

After church, I went home and prepared for the Avant Garde rehearsal from 2-4.30pm. It was as usual just that the percussions joined us today and the room was thronged.

 

After the rehearsal, I went home to take a shower and then my dad brought my mum and I to the harbour to have a look at the ‘Kedah Ship’ – a military ship. I was something rather intriguing for me. =)

 

Next, I went to Tun Jugah to get a t-shirt with collar for the Avant Garde and I headed to tHe spring for ‘something’. I saw Winston Law the ex-president from Saint Joseph’s School Marching Show Band (SJSMSB) with his family. He really changed a lot since the last time I saw him. =.=

 

The last place that I went today was my aunt’s house where I washed a lot of plates. I never did that before. It was a miracle for me to do something like that. =) My family and I were there because my aunt was celebrating her wedding anniversary. *congratulations*

 

Till now where I am blogging and chatting with my friend Peggy about ‘somebody’. *bluek*

 

p.s. Can you please rectify me? I rather get disparaged by you than seeing you evading me. =.=

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello?do u have to post the name?==

Anonymous said...

well congrates...u r goin to perform soon^^gudluck^^give ur best shot!
well..hope I could go for da concert...still waitin couch's answer

Anonymous said...

hi.. hehe.. well..
i may be goin for the avand garde concert...
it's for charity right?
hehe. good luck.
do your best... =)

MPYO.. not goin...
but i'll bet that i'll get bored...
Since it's not a talent concert... xD

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

hurm.. hello! eh,winston law is the ex member playing flute?? hehe.. nice blog..